Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Selling up shop

Hiya guys as you all know I'm going to be moving on soon and I want to sell on anything that I don't get much use out of any more. I'm putting ads up on https://www.buyandsell.ie but here's a heads up for all my friends if your looking for a bargain. Here's the ads I'm putting up. If your interested then give me a call.

Centon K100 fully manual camera ideal for photo student. C/W Pentax 1:4 zoom, Flashgun, 2x televerter, lens hood, bag, lens filter & cleaning kit - €170.

Aria Acoustic guitar Model AW-75QN, excellent condition. C/W leather carry case and Qwik Tune automatic turner - €90.

21 PC Games - Including, GTA3, Delta Force Land Warrior, Divine Divinity, Freedom Force, Medal of Honour, Unreal, Shogun Total War - €40.

32 CD Singles - Including; Radiohead, Blur, Space, Stereophonics, Iggy Pop, David Bowie, The Prodigy, Garbage, Fat Boy Slim, and Pulp - €15.

Who knows if your a good mate I might even sell it to you cheaper!

No comments: