Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Killing Zombies

When you have a baby you really don't get much time to play computer games. When you do get to grab a few minutes and a free arm you really don't feel like playing epics like Rome Total War or Oblivion. Two games, which I used to spend all night playing. I love strategy games and I'd plan my next move even when I was away from the game. I have to admit it I was a bit of a nerd about my gaming. Now I just don't get the chance. I'm either working, helping out with the baby, eating or sleeping. Oh but when I do get the chance I love nothing better than taking out a horde of mindless brain hungry zombies.

My games of choice right now are either the blocktastic Boxhead 2 with its huge swarms of Lego like zombies and devil bosses or the darker and more serious The Last Stand 2. I think they are both superb and are both equally worth a look. Here's some screenshots I took of them.

Boxhead 2







The Last Stand 2











No comments: