Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lower Lough Bray

I was listening to the podcasts on Newstalk today when I stumbled upon this - Michael Fewer - Walking in Wicklow. I use Newstalk to stay in touch with what's going on in Ireland since I crossed the sea.





It's a beautiful description of the lakes and surroundings of Lower Lough Bray. The Lough or lake is situated in the Wicklow mountains and is only 30mins drive from Dublin city centre. I may have been brought there as a child with my brother, father and mother but for the life of me can't remember. After listening to this podcast I have every intention of bringing my own family there. Its wild and unspoilt, and to me places like this are the soul of Wicklow.





All credit for the photos of the stunning lakes goes to Michelle Kenna.

No comments: